Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Facebook Group

Well, today was a extremely productive and interesting day. First off I worked at Pratt. I had a great day there. Their office is filled with really nice people. Then after work I got to go to the Champaign County Fair with Justin. We had a great time and bought two ceramics to take home and paint. Mine is a cat and dog leaning against each other, while Justins is a awesome dragon! We had fun and I ate too many deep fried pickles. I brought home and large cookie and some cotton candy to enjoy later. Justin bought fresh pulled taffy.
I already started to paint Justin's dragon. I am doing a black base coat and then working from there. I already know what colors I want to do for mine. Also I started a facebook group for buy, sale, trade, and etc in my area. Mostly meaning Champaign County, but the surrounding areas too. I have a bunch of stuff in my shed I would like to give away and I would like to have a yard sale too. Then I also have stuff I am looking for too. I kinda hope the connection will help me meet people from the area too. Tomorrow, we go to start some deep cleaning on the trailer because the power should be on!

No comments: