Sunday, August 07, 2011

Stolen Internet

I am currently writing this blog post from my new laptop. I am stealing the neighbors wireless Internet. I will really miss them when we move!
Speaking of moving, things are coming along well! I finished the title transfer on Friday and I now own the house free and clear in my name. No more taxes due until next year. We found out great news about replacing the flooring. So over all the repairs and cleaning are going cheaper and faster then I had originally anticipated. I am very pleased with the progress. It has left us scary broke for the next few days though until Justin gets paid again. I will be calling first thing in the morning to get the power turned on, and as soon as we do, it is time to go vacuum cleaner crazy! We will be going over the whole house once with my regular vacuum and then at least twice with my Kirby. I was really lucky and bought my Kirby earlier this summer for only $20 and it does an amazing job on any carpet.
Justin and I will be attending the Champaign County Fair on Wednesday. The same day he goes to renew his driver license. We got Chris a new cell phone yesterday for only $1 at Verizon. So now he is on my plan with unlimited text.
I made my epic stir fry for dinner and it was great as always. The only thing that didn't go as well as planned was the squash had some hard spots, so before I put away left overs I went back and cooked it a little while longer to soften them up.
So over all today was a great day. I got a lot of house work done with everyone else, my mom came to visit, Mom gave Coco her shot for the year, and the kids went home. I love them, but some times I think they may drive me crazy.

No comments: