Friday, August 19, 2011

House Progress

Things are looking better everyday at the new house. We got some new floor boards laid in the kitchen, thanks to help from my awesome neighbor. He also fixed the seal around the sink. Then I put a new seal around the back door and have been working the patching plaster around the house, fixing cracks and holes. Chris and I picked up a rug for the kitchen and three sets of blinds for the house at the Habitat for Humanity Resale store in Urbana. We have several more we need to get. Had to pick up some super Ortho bug killing pellets because the ants have been crazy here. It rained last night with no roof leaks at all! I was really happy about that. Chris is almost done repairing the kitchen window. We got tons of stuff put away in the kitchen yesterday. I have so much storage in there it is crazy. I have been running laundry non stop for the past three days. I have really missed having a washer and dryer!

No comments: