Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas


So far this has been a amazing and wonderful Christmas. My life compared to how things have been in the past has been very amazing and wonderful by itself. The van is broke down, but we have three other cars that run, so it isn't even stressful not to have it on hand. Justin and I opened out gifts to each other already, so we could begin to enjoy them right away. I got Justin a wide variety of things, like a sexy blue shirt, tons of scary movies, and some angry birds stuff. Oh and we can't forget candy. Justin is a little kid at heart and so I had to get him some candy. I didn't have any big stockings so this year I bought 4 little ones and we each got a candy bar and Justin bought us all scratch off tickets. Which awesomely enough I was the only one who didn't win. So, in the end they were a nice thought, just not for me!




I got this super cute panda purse and matching wallet!

Justin also got me tons of craft supplies such as ribbon, paint, and glitter glue!



PANDA DUCK!

Best of all, Justin got me every single expansion to my Sims3 games!!!

1 comment:

Jan W said...

Wow! Merry Christmas Panda. I can't wait to see what Santa got me. Do you buy your pets anything special at Christmas?