Friday, November 09, 2012

Xbox360

Oh, Yes, This is a gamer post!
My system of choice is the Xbox360. You can blame my friend Jeremy for that, since he got me interested in the system back in 2006. Since the original Xbox360 was released in 2005, I wasn't too far behind in the times. The original game that got me addicted was Guitar Hero. Since then I have played several games such as Fallout, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3, Fable 2 and 3, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Halo Reach, MineCraft, Lego Indiana Jones, Borderlands, and Dragon Age.

Though out the years Xbox360 has offered a large variety of looks and styles that make it so the user can have their own individual system. The system offers a monthly membership you can buy to be connected online with other users, sharing game scores and playing multi player games together.

So basically I have chosen a popular gaming system that is constantly coming out with new games and connecting players all over the world.
 

No comments: