Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Two Months Today!

I can't believe it has been two months already! I am so happy my little man is so happy and healthy. The first picture I have here is him in the same laundry basket as I have for his two week old photo. My goal is to show his growth this way, I saw the idea originally on Pinterest. I love that site. He is starting to smile and giggle now much more often. He has smiled since the day we brought him home, such a gassy boy. Now though he is starting to show what a happy boy he is.


The thing with taking his picture is once I start I can't stop and then I end up with a million slightly different but equally cute pictures of him. I love to share them but I try not to blow up Facebook with tons of pictures of my little guy. So I use a neat app on my phone to combine them into one nice one so I can share more of them without being obnoxious. 


Another big thing is Aries is finally starting to play with his hands and notice his toys, and just loves being talked to. When I get him up in the morning and change his diaper I always talk to him and he just smiles and gets excited. He can't say he loves me yet, but I can feel it!



No comments: