Friday, August 02, 2013

Our Time Together

Being a first time parent is new everyday, but yet we are falling into a routine. To me every smile is new and unique, and still makes me laugh when he makes goofy faces. Aries is a blessing to me. 

Justin spends time with Aries everyday, and takes such good care of him. I can tell Aries loves his Daddy very much. He takes a partial night shift to help me with him at night. I love seeing them together, they look so alike, especially with the hair.

Aries loves his Grandma very much. I really mean that. His favorite place to take a cuddle nap is laying on Grandma. She is so amazing with him, some times when he gets super fussy she can take him and calm him down almost instantly. Being a new mom I was worried I would feel threatened by Aries's relationship with other family members. But after having a nine month relationship with Aries, I love when he connects with our other family members. 

The dogs like Aries very much, but still step on him when they get excited. They like to lay near him when he sleeps on the couch near me, because he is so warm. When ever Justin spends time with Aries he likes to involve Furby, he wants them to be little buddies.

Daddy has already decided Aries has going to be his little WWE watching buddy. We got this picture while we were all at WalMart together. Aries is our little champion.

Everyday I am glad to have my little guy. Some times it gets hard, especially when I get tired. I am glad to have him. Every minute of lost sleep and every dirty diaper change is worth it to see his little face everyday. I am so excited to start teaching him everything from talking to walking. I love my little family, it is perfect for me.


No comments: