Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Walking It Off!

So I started this new workout routine. I got great advice from my friend Maya, who has had three babies of her own, on how to lose the weight and get back into shape after having my baby. Basically her routine was walk, walk, walk. So that is my plan. I started yesterday and so far I feel great from the extra exercise. The main routine is for me and Justin's mom Kim to walk together 4 days a week. Then when ever I can squeeze it in Jeremy and I will walk together in the mornings. Basically the goal is to walk a mile and more if I can handle it. Below is a screen shot from the app I am using on my phone to track my progress. I actually have more energy since I have been walking, instead of feeling more tired. I push Aries in the stroller every time we walk as well. Love this. 


No comments: