Sunday, February 03, 2008

I am going to be home for a while. I don't work again until Friday. I sold the stove. Which I thought was pretty small, but once you take it out of that kitchen it makes it way bigger! I have a lot more work to do. I am actually starting to feel back to normal though. I just have the normal runny nose stuff. I have to get everything done in the living room so I can bring more stuff into the living room, because I need to bring things in form the garage. Once I get the garage cleaned out, then all the furniture I am keeping goes in there. So I am very happy about it all. Chris is going to be buying a lot of the supplies, like paint and such. I am excited, because I am very very close to the painting point! He is supposed to talk to a friend of his to see about getting the kitchen rewired for the new fridge and stove. So everything is happening. I am really happy. I can just imagine myself now in my new house!! Plus with everything packed up the way it is, it is easier to move, and keep things clean here. I just pray for no more huge amounts of snow! It makes it hard to get around. Plus I need to make the garage door pretty, and I can't do that if it is freezing out!

No comments: