Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It is knida weird how things can change. I was doing so good, haad two cars, decent income and was remodeling the house. Now I barely have on good car, still decent income, and trying to sell as much crap as possiable. It kinda makes me sad. But I will keep trying. My mom and I are working on me going to college through DMACC instead of Iowa Central. It is all complicated, but I am just going to go with what course my mom says, because I am too busy to figure it out myself right now. If it weren't for her I probably wouldn't go at all.
I don't know what I would do without my dogs really. They cause me stress, but the joy they cause me is so much more. I never get to go to tha bathroom without them. Even when I shut the door they will figure out how to open it. I love how they are so excited to see me when I get home. Plus they sleep with me every night. Coco really likes to sleep with me when I take naps. When I am on the computer, they play around on the floor near me, or sleep on the heat vent. They are my little turds and I love them. Garth is my cuddle monster, and Coco is my crazy little playful one. I love my babies and couldn't imagine life without them. Garth is so crazy, he loves snow. He will go outside and play and play. Jumping around and bouncing in it. Coco goes out there and just looks at me like the whole world has gone crazy. She hates the cold.

No comments: