Friday, February 08, 2008

I worked today and it wasn't too bad. My job really isn't that great. But my 90 days is up in a week or so and I am hoping to either duel or go to another department. Brandons department may have an opening real soon. So I hope I can get on there. Coco is asleep in my lap and Zoe is alseep at my feet. I am very close to all my pets, and feel like I have the right balance in my house. We have so many people, so many plants, and so many pets. I think we all live in harmony very well. After working today and driving the chevy for the first time a long distance, I realize things aren't so bad. I have been pretty depressed lately, and I think I may be over it all now. I think the accident and that my parents think I can't sell my house is what really brought me down. I have decided that if I can't sell it I may rent it out. But we would have to save up some money first so that we could afford two houses if no one was renting it. Plus I still have to get it all refinanced. Which they won't do right now because I have not owned it long enough. So all I need is time, patience ,and money.
It is so weird outside right now. There is so much snow on the ground and stuff that it reflects all the light back up and the sky is always a bright orange. Like it is 6 am all the time.

No comments: