Friday, February 01, 2008

------$5.00
----$2.00 each
-----$1.00
----$2.00
----$1.00
Well, today wasn't too bad, for the most part. I am selling some of my furniture and I will put pictures on here. I need to get as much stuff out of here as possiable. We did get today getting the hosue work done. I re-arranged the entire kitchen, chris got the basement cleaned and my closet disassembled, and Jeremy got his house work done too. So all is well. Chris got paid today and was really good. My sore throat is coming back with a vengence. Which really sucks. I work tomorrow and then don't work again until next friday. SO I am trying to take advantage of this time, sick or not, to get house work done. My mom now thinks I am a selfish bitch who wants to use my brother for money when I suggested he move in with me. I was just trying to help because no one seems to get along there at all. At least she is always complaining about him. So I don't know. I give up. I am always just going to a failure to her. She was saying my house is so horriable. But I don't care. I have better things to worry about. She is going to move to Virgina supposedly now too because of me. Which is fine by me, I like it here. I am staying here for life.

I got a lot of work in the bed room done today. I am hoping the boys start getting some of the stuf out of the garage soon, so i can go through it and get rid of it so I can start storing furniture I am keeping in there. I am very excited about putting this house back on the market. I am hoping the basic upgrades I do will help increase the value and the ability to sell. New flooring, paint and light fixtures. But it shouldn't cost me too much, a lot of the supplies I was able to buy cheaply. But I am for now.

No comments: