Wednesday, December 19, 2012

30 Things I want my Kids to know about Me

So I was going through Pinterest. One of my favorite pass times. When I came across this great idea. The Pin was 30 Things I want my Kids to know about Me. That is a big thing of mine. I am currently writing a baby journal. This book has all of my current thoughts and feelings, and so they can know I loved them before I ever met them. Then I am the kind of person that is moved by certain stories and movies. One story that always moves me is when a parent leaves behind messages or notes, sometimes certain items for their child to remember them and know them. If something were to ever happen to me, it would mean a lot a to me. So I journal for myself, I journal for the baby, I write a blog, and I scrapbook. So now I have found this neat list of things, kind of like questions, to let my child know who I am now. This is detailed so it may take several posts.
Number One:
List 20 Random Facts About Yourself:
1. My name is Panda Michelle and I was named after my mothers best friend in high school.
2. My favorite color changes nearly all the time, I like pink, blue and green mostly.
3. Coco is my first real pet. I love her so much I have a tattoo to represent her.
4. I never cut my hair short until I was 16, until then it was past my butt.
5. I love piano music.
6. Since I can remember I have always wanted my first child to be a girl.
7. I got my drivers licence when I was 18.
8. I am addicted to SIMS games. Currently Sims3.
9. I am 5'7.
10. I love fresh veggies and fruits. People hate how green peppers smell and I eat them raw.
11. I love Vampires and wanna be one, lol.
12. I believe there is a god, but I am in no way his servant.
13. I love to go to yard sales and bargain shop.
14. I am a artist, and I love to paint and draw.
15. I try to be Eco friendly.
16. I believe one person can make a difference.
17. I didn't plan on having kids til I was 30.
18. I am the oldest of the oldest of 7 kids.
19. I got married when I was 18, and generally, that's a bad idea.
20. I collect Jewelry.

This is all for now. To be continued!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such a good thought, article is nice, thats why i have read it fully

my homepage - dabagirls.com