Monday, December 17, 2012

Week 11

I am pretty sure I said in my last post I was 11 weeks, which wasn't correct. Mondays are my week change days and I am now 11 weeks. I am due on a Monday and with a double check on a backward count I am 11 weeks as of December 17th, 2012. It still blows my mind that I am pregnant! It is starting to show too. Below my rib cage I normally curve inward and between my hip bones I normally curve in. Now even when I suck in, I barely break even. So it is really starting to show as it fills out my figure. Sadly my organs don't share my happiness over the matter, and do not appreciate the baby moving them out of his or her way, no matter how slow they are doing it. I was curious of how far along I was in months and then also when my first trimester would be over. I think if something was wrong I would sense it, but that first trimester milestone really sets a lot of fears on the back burner. So it is looking like 3 more weeks and we will be in the clear. I was thinking around new year it would be good.


Weeks 1 - 4 5 - 8 9 - 13 14 - 17 18 - 21 22 - 26 27 - 30 31 - 35 36 - 40
Which
Month
are you in?
You are
in your
first
month
You are
in your
second
month
You are
in your
third
month
You are
in your
fourth
month
You are
in your
fifth
month
You are
in your
sixth
month
You are
in your
seventh
month
You are
in your
eighth
month
You are
in your
ninth
month
.
This is
Month
one two three four five six seven eight nine
Trimesterfirstsecondthird

No comments: