Monday, December 10, 2012

Pregnancy Dreams

I am 10 weeks along now, and man have the dreams revved into over time! I have very vivid dreams every night I sleep, and extremely often when I nap. The reason I am having these extra dreams is because my body is being flooded pregnancy hormones progesterone, estrogen and human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG). These are causing all kinds of interesting things.
 
 
 
Now, the one that has really caught my attention is one of my latest dreams. In this dream all my nieces and nephews where there and all school age. Also I was temporarily homeless and meet some crazy people! I think since the kids played such a role in this dream it was me thinking and wondering what my child will look like and act like. There are so many factors to play in, that who knows 'who' is going to pop out of me in July! Other parts of my dream include me discovering a pool and finding weird places to get scrap metal from. I think the pool is me looking for comfort and the scrapping is my concern on money.
No nightmares yet, but I have read once you get far enough along on your pregnancy your baby moving and kicking can influence your dreams. Which I find interesting and scary because I want to feel my baby move, but the idea of something alive inside me is a little creepy. Horror movies have ruined some things for me.

No comments: