Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Update!

Being a Mom keeps you BUSY! But I love it. Every moment with Aries is just amazing. Even the moments he has that aren't with me are just awesome. He loves his Dad. It blows my mind how close they are. He just turned 3 months old a few days ago and he has recently started watching TV. So him and Daddy will sit in the mornings some times and watch TV together, and it is the cutest thing.


Aries has begun to love his play gym. He lays under it and swats at his toys, or just enjoys watching them. We keep PBS Sprout on TV for him, so he watches a little Seaseme Street and plays.


He is still eating smaller amounts then I think he is supposed to be, but I feed him as much as he wants. He seems happy and potties often, so I am not super worried. He is already growing into his 3-6 month clothes! I love those big blue eyes. They keep getting lighter and lighter like mine.


It feels like he is growing up so fast, he often puts himself to sleep now. He also goes to sleep where ever he pleases, like under his gym. He also sticks to his midnight bed time so well. It makes me so proud of him.


It is so hard to believe that 3 months ago I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who is growing up so fast. He likes to swim in the bathtub and spend time with Mommy and Daddy. Nothing can describe the way his face lights up when you talk to him. 


I love being a mom, I would have never guessed this would be the best title I have ever worn.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just to cute!!