Monday, January 28, 2008

I think I am up just way to early. But now we are down to one car and I had to drive Jeremy home from work, so I can go pick up Chris in justa little bit. Plus since I am up and about, I am taking the kids to school this morning as well. I have a ton of stuff to do today. With Michael leaving, it has just made realize I need to focus and work hard on my goals. I have been talking to my Mom about college and I have decided to go for it. I am going to enroll today. I don't need some one holding me back. I went and peeked in the windows of this house I want to buy and I am totally in Love. But there is one very similar two houses over and my mom says it is less and she and I would have a back yard divided by a fence. That would make me so happy, because thent he kids could come and go as they please. Even my eldest younger brother, Koty, comes down here to disapear from mom, so we would be right there. Plus I feel it is pretty safe, it is on the same street as the fire/police station.
Today I have to go to the salvation army, more then once, probably pick up the kids, go over to my moms, and go to the high school. SO I have a ton of errands I am running. Going over to my moms is not unusal though. I go over there almost everyday, and we talk on the phone at least ten times a day. It is really nice to have a supportive mom. With out her I think Michael would have hurt me more, because he was dragging things out and making me feel like crap. Plus the weird thing was when he was here I was having all these weird nightmares, but now that he is gone I haven't had any more. Being with him has made me realize I don't want to be him. I don't want to have no goals or career. So thats why I am going to get my assoc. degree in business and marketing. I want to get on as a event coordinator, or some thing similar at Prairie Meadows. I think I would really enjoy it. Plus the pay is really awesome.

No comments: