Thursday, October 09, 2008

I worked again tonight. I enjoyed it. After work I bought a new shirt they had marked down. I got a lot of things done today. I got a load of laundry ran, did dishes, made two postcards, addressed eight postcards and got them mailed off, I bought three new shirts for work, I gave Jeremy the outfit for his mom, and I fed the cat. So I was fairly busy until Justin got off work. Me and Jeremy picked him up from work today. I love being around him. He is so good to me. He did a bunch of house work while I was at work today too. Which makes me really proud of him. I was talking to a lady today about going back to cosmetology school. We work together as cashiers. She said there were grants and stuff I would be able to get. So I am anxious to see what might happen. I think it would be good for me to finish and have that as a part time job. I am starting a change jar to raise money to get Zoe declawed and a change jar to get Garth fixed. Zoe clawed Asia in the eye today. Which really makes me mad. Asia is in love with that cat. She looks ok, but I want to wait and see how she is the next few days before I know for sure if she messed up her vision or something. Oh, I was so mad when it happened too. Zoe was lucky I had to go to work. I don't mind Zoe clawing Asia, because she does try to play with her and stuff, but she didn't need to claw her face like that. Then with Garth, I really don't need him humping Asia and I don't want Coco to have another litter yet. Spooky is the weirdest cat I have ever had. I think she went to the bathroom on the living room vent. But she is also the most loving cat I have ever had. Oh and it turns out Chris was right, Zoe's kitten is a boy. He is so cute too. I started calling him tater tot today because he is almost the right color for that. Krystal stopped by to return some books. It is always nice to have her visit. She may have gotten this amazing job, which would be cool. I am anxious to see how that works out. I am waiting to hear from a guy who is supposed to appraise my house!! Then I will be able to get it refinanced so we will have a much smaller house payment. I am very very excited about that. My insurance is up at the end of the month, but I am going to see about what I can do to get on Medicaid and food stamps and stuff until I get back on my feet. I am only working part time at walmart right now, and then they approved me for unemployment. It isn't much, but every little bit helps. Well, I am going to head off to bed now, Spooky is sleeping on my back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can we be friends bc i,m in love with u +2347036243060

Anonymous said...

can we be friends bc i,m in love with u +2347036243060

Anonymous said...

can we be friends bc i,m in love with u +2347036243060