Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today was a pretty good day all together. I got the house appraised first thing this morning. Then I took a bog box of stuff over to my moms. It was so big and heavy that I had Jeremy come over and help me load it up. Then we both went over to moms and hung out there for a little bit. She needed me to run a box to the post office for her, for one of her swap-bot swaps. She is really getting into that. I am glad too. I left a bunch of my stuff over there and I need to bring it back so I can actually get my swap stuff done. I need to get more of my ATC's done. I did a cute Halloween one tonight. I still have to do another, and I also need to to do a red themed post card. Then I am also doing breast cancer awareness ATC's. I got some cute little patches to use for one ATC I am doing that is pink punk rocker girl themed. I am really excited about that one. I think when we moved to the new house I am going to get a large bulletin board and put all my ATC's that I get in trade up there. So I can display them. The ones I have gotten so far are really cute and I really like them. I have been sending extras, but I don't think I am up to par yet with other swappers. I don't get rated as much as I would like. Not that I get bad ratings or anything. I just want that extra heart. But I am still enjoying it, I can't remember the last time I was this creative. Then me and my mom are thinking about selling ATC and scrap booking kits. I was working on punching out little kitties, hearts, and party hats today. My thumbs hurt really bad. Justin and Jeremy were nice enough to help me though, which was really helpful. I even brought Mickey over to the house today. Holden was being bad and she wasn't so I thought I would treat her by taking her with me for a few hours. She played on rock band and actually finished a song! I was pretty proud of her. She played it several times to get better at it. Which is really awesome she worked hard to get better at some thing like that. She is only six. I am so lucky to have a great little sister. I am pretty sure that we are going to find Spooky a better home. I can't seem to get her litter trained and I am already having a hard enough time with the dogs and such. I have enough animals as it is. I will make sure she goes to a nice place, where she won't get abandoned or hurt. She is a good cat, but I need to focus on the animals already in my life. I don't think it will be hard to find her a good home. I would have to say over all today was a pretty good day. Jeremy ended up treating us to dinner at Perkins. Which was nice and actually pretty fun. I think Justin and I actually embarrassed him because we kept talking about sex and stuff. I don't think anyone heard us, but who knows. It was fun though. We came home watched a few episodes of Ghost Hunt. That is a new anime we are watching and it is pretty cool. It is basically what the title says, and each episode I watch gets me a little more interested.

No comments: