Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stuff

Well, I thought I would throw it out all at once. I am posting stuff I have to trade or sell, stuff I need or want.
Things I have to Sell or Trade:
Full size mattress set with a frame
two smaller working tv's
bathroom sink
two lamp shades
sewing machine table with machine in it, older
a dorm fridge(like a mini one)
a recliner, a living room chair
two end stands for like in a lving room(wood)
small computer desk on wheels
a kitten(well, we are trying to find spooky a new home, lol)
paint ball gun(with some extras)
nice poker chip set in a wood case

Stuff I want or need:
dog food
cat food
cat litter
welcome mat for my front door
plastic storage containers
canned food
halloween decor
gravel(anything I can put in my driveway!)
bricks
surround sound speakers for a tv(I have a tv with no sound and that will fix it)
baking pans and cookie sheets
tupperware(doesnt have to be name brand, just need stuff with lids!)
queen size bed sheets
cat or small dog collars

No comments: