Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things are starting to come around for sure. Which is really good. I got hired at the Maytag Dairy. I will be working full time there. Then I will be part time at Wal-Mart. It will add up to more then when I worked at Prairie Meadows, plus there will be no huge gas bill and I get a discount. The only down side is I am not sure about if I get benefits or not. If I do it won't be until next year, which isn't too far off. Justin and I have already started some Christmas shopping. I think we are going out to Prairie Meadows for Halloween. I am going to dress up and enter the costume contest. I am the happiest I have ever been since I found Justin, he is just wonderful to me. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. We finally got the house appraised, and I turned into the paper work to my bank. The other place I was going through was a scam I think. They wanted me to pay before I was approved. Which I can't come out of pocket for that kind of crap. I am trying to get extra for the refinance so we can combine our bills and lower all our monthly payments.

Yesterday WalMart had pumpkins for only a dollar, so I went and bought three of them so that Mickey and Holden each had one to carve and then Justin and I are going to share one to carve. I think is will be a lot of fun. We have been spending a lot of time over at my moms house. She and I have been doing a lot of swap-bot stuff together. I have been having so much fun with the stuff I do on there. I get so excited to see what I am getting in the mail next. I mailed out three packages for two swaps today. I haven't been home yet to check my mail, because they are tearing up the road in front of my house. I guess they are hoping the road doesn't fall apart again this winter.

No comments: