Friday, October 03, 2008

Today was my second day at Wal-Mart. I am a cashier and I think I am going to love it. I actually had fun. I was nervous about starting a new job, and doing all the new stuff. But it really wasn't that hard and I had a lot of fun meeting people and learning the job. I just need to take some snacks with me. I had my meeting with Prairie Meadows today and was fired for taking stress leave by doctors orders. So we are going to see what the union can do and if we have to we will sue. But I am trying not to worry about that too much right now. I am really happy with my new job. I realize I want a job were I can work with people more, and not just stand around and watch them. I like having to do things, not just stand there.
The house is really looking good now. The living room is almost empty. I can't wait to get Justins couch moved over here. We got a new kitten. I took Justin to work one day and there were two stray kittens at the dairy. This chick told me they drown them, so I just couldn't leave them there. So I took them home and I ended up giving one to Jeremy and kept the other. Zoe hates the kitten seriously bad. But I love her! She is really super cuddly and will let you hold her and handle her however you want and she is really good with the dogs too. I named her Spooky and Jeremy named his Cici. Which I make fun of him about because it sounds like Cici's Pizza.
Things are going really well with me and Justin. We have been together for over a month. We go through things here and there, but we are still learning each other. My family loves him and his mom hates me. She thinks I am using him for his money. But we love each other very much and so he doesn't let her be involved with our lives because she can't respect me. But that's her loss.
Well I am off to bed, there is a thing called October Fest at Maytag Park tomorrow and we are all going.

No comments: