Monday, November 17, 2008

I have a terrible head cold and it is killing me. But I have to go to work in about an hour and tough it. But I have to do what I have to do. Justin didn't get the job with Calirs. They said they didn't have a position for him. This is extremely upsetting. I applied at the Newton Village today. I hope to hear from them. I also applied at the dollar store and plan on talking to the manager before I go to work tonight. I really hope either Justin or I can get a second job soon, because if we don't, things are going to start going bad really fast. But other then being sick things are ok here at the house. Zoe is more loving then usual and Sam is weirdly attached to Justin. The dogs some how spilled their water bowl and it leaked through the floor to the basement. So we are dealing with drying that now. Which brought me to the realization that I need to wash their food rugs. They got wet, so now they stink. But anyways, thought I would drop a little update.

No comments: