Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today was a good day. I got some rest and picked up my food from share at my moms house. I am gonna try some new recipes with the potatoes I got this time. Jeremy came over and helped me clean out some of the basement. I got four bags of trash out. It was stuff that was ruined in the flood. I still have other things down there that need thrown out. I also talked to my mom about a idea I had for Christmas, which is actually going to work out very well. I have seen these cards at WalMart that are for college students, and one card it a loader card and the other is a spender card. This way no matter where the parent or student is located, they can put money on the cards and spend the money as well. It is easy and quick. I thought this was a pretty awesome thought and my grandma is going to to do it for all the people in the family so she can send gifts easier(and on time.) I am very excited about that. I am picking up the cards tomorrow and then mom is going to mail them on Monday. I washed some dishes and fed and watered the dogs. I finished up Krystals birthday present today. I just have to wait for the glue to dry and put it together. I am giving it to her a day late. But better late then never, plus I hope she likes it. I am gonna take pictures and put them up on here. I just finished reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. The movie came out in theater yesterday. I am very excited to see it and I hope they decide to make the other books in the series into a movie as well. Justin has been doing really well at his new job. He will have thanks giving off from work and I am excited about that. I have to work in the evening, but we will eat all day! I feel kinda sorry for his mom, because she is missing out on being in her sons life and doesn't have any one to spend holidays with. But it was her choice to be this way. Justin doesn't seem to mind, he never mentions her or anything. My parents love him and so do my siblings, so it is almost like we are married already, lol. But I think if things are better by tax time then we can hopefully either pay for or at least put money aside for my divorce. We have already decided on a wedding date, but it far enough in the future that we have plenty of time to plan and save. Plus I want to get this house sold before then. I really seriously need a house bigger then this one. I talked to a old acquaintance today and he should be talking to me some time this next week about financing. The biggest problem is my credit score, and the fact I am not currently getting the credit for my current loan, which sucks and is a long story.

The dogs have not destroyed anything lately, which has been wonderful. They are going outside potty more often, which I am super proud of them about. Asia is freaking huge. Not big, HUGE. She is solid too. Which is wild, two tiny petite puppies, have one super healthy chunk like her. But I love them all so much. Zoe's kitten, Sam, is growing up, and is wild. She plays with Asia all the time, and is madly in love with Justin. It is cute, she rides on his shoulder like a bird.

Speaking of Justin, I have to gush. I really don't think I have ever met anyone like him. I can't wait to take his name. We talk about when we get the new house and kids and stuff all the time. We can joke and laugh and be dorks together. Plus he has so much patience with me when I am moody and stuff. He is so wonderful to me. I have learned a lot of patience too. He is far from perfect, but I really wouldn't have him any other way. I think he really brings out the best in me

No comments: