Sunday, November 23, 2008


I worked a nine hour shift at work, which was blah. I finished Krystal's birthday present, lol, which is another day late. But I don't work until 5:30PM tomorrow, so I plan on bringing it to her. I really wanted to get the finishing touches put on it. I think it looks really good. I spent some time on http://www.etsy.com/ updating my favorites/wish list. I think next month on my group I am going to put that on my wish list. I love swap-bot, but for now our funds have run out, so no more swapping until we get things a little better. I am only in two swaps now, and I think I have them about ready. I get paid a day early because of thanks giving, which rocks. I have fallen in love with the kawaii pandas. That's the picture at the top. I have gotten a few things with them through swaps. I have gotten some of my moms Christmas presents through swaps too.

No comments: