Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tomorrow is Thanks Giving and I am pretty excited all together. I bought that last of what I needed today and dropped it off at my moms house. We are all gathering over there. I am working in the evening that day. That leaves me plenty of time to eat. I volunteered to work on Friday. I could use the extra hours and the extra pay. I got paid today. I picked up dog food while I was out. These dogs eat a lot! But I love my babies, so I wouldn't have them any other way. I got a bunch of errands ran today, but not much done around the house. I hope I get enough sleep on Thursday night so I can get up early and get a little bit of shopping done before I have to work. Wal-Mart should be packed because of the sale. Other then that, nothing much else to write about.

No comments: