Saturday, November 29, 2008

WOW, today was so long. But I did it! I managed to get tons of great deals on Christmas presents and work a full eight hour shift full of crazy shoppers, and do it all on three hours sleep. I got gifts for Jeremy, Justin, Mickey, Holden and Koty. Plus I picked up a cordless drill for my mom. Then I also got some new pretty bath towels. I got pink and purple ones. I love that Justin is so laid back, they could have been all hot pink and he would have been ok with that. I love him so much! Today went really well. I got just about everything wrapped up too. I have a few of Jeremy's gifts yet to wrap. I have the tree up in the living room, but I have not decorated it yet. I need to still get Holden a few more things, but other then that I am basically done. Justin wants to pick up a few more things tomorrow. So that's a update for me!

No comments: