Thursday, November 13, 2008

I haven't written in a while, not really sure why. I still love to write. I have been doing a lot of swap-bot stuff lately. I am having to cut it short for a while because of the shortage on money. But Justin is supposed to start his second job on Monday or Tuesday. I am pretty excited about that. I think he will like it. We talked about it, and I was worried about him working two full time jobs. I felt really guilty with me only working one part time. But he told me he would rather me not work at all. I don't know if I could ever do that without going crazy, but I told him I don't want to work a ton of hours either, so we settled on things. Everyday he amazes me a little more. I had to come home early from work yesterday, and it was really weird. I got kinda sick, but it came on really fast. Like I was fine one minute and then the next I was ready to hit the floor literally. My manager let me go home, and that was a interesting drive. But I stopped by my moms house on the way and had my dad test my blood sugar. It was oddly high in comparison to what I had eaten that day. My mom has a condition where her blood sugar is too high, which I cannot spell for the life of me. Then being diabetic is when you don't produce enough. I am hoping I don't have the same thing as her, but I already eat healthy.

Justin, Jeremy, and I all went out to Prairie City a couple of days ago and picked up a special needs chihuahua. My mom has been talking about her old dog rusty(who died like years and years ago) and I could tell she could use another dog. Dogs and pets are very comforting and reassuring to people who have mental illness and depression, like me and my mom. I love Coco so much because I can come home to her everyday and know she loves me and needs me unconditionally. My mom has Gretchen, but she has slowly become Koty's dog. Koty leaves and she freaks out. So I got her a this sweet little boy, he has the right side of his face a little under developed. You can't tell except he has one ear smaller then the other. He is adorable and really sweet. He lets the kids hold him and sits in their laps, and he loves to kiss and cuddle. My mom was so happy when I surprised her with him. She had seen the ad too and had emailed the lady. I called her up and asked if I could come out that very night. I didn't want to miss out on this opportunity. My mom is the kind of person that would adopt the one-eyed, three legged dog from the pound. So I knew this little guy would be perfect for her. She has been having troubles of her own and I knew she needed some sort of pick me up. Every time I talk to her now she always mentions him.

The house is looking good, the only thing that doesn't stay kept up is the laundry. Me and Justin tend to slack on that from time to time. But other then that, things stay clean and happy. I can tell Jeremy wants to move back in, but I can't handle that stress. I hope maybe in the future he can mature some and then I can consider it. Until then I am really happy with it just being me and Justin. You know, and four dogs and two cats. I don't know if I wrote about it or not, but I did find spooky a good home. It is a really nice house, way out in the country. I think she will be really happy there. I am still looking for affordable ways to get my dogs and cats fixed.

I am doing really good on my Christmas shopping. I have already got gifts for Mom, Mickey, Holden, and Jeremy. I haven't gotten anything for Justin yet. But he is so hard to shop for. Most of the gifts I have so far are wrapped. Then I have turned the second bedroom into a craft room kind of. I needed a place to spread out my supplies, where the dogs would not eat them. I want to get Justin's dog Skeeter and big dog pillow for Christmas. Last night he was sleeping with one of Asia's little doggy pillows and it was cute and sad. So I wanna get one just for him.

1 comment:

Wrath of the inane said...

Get ahold of the aspca. They usually will set up an appointment to see the dog/cat, and see what they can do. Usually you end up paying about 20/30 bucks for them to be neutered/spayed through the aspca. They try to help people help their animals so as to keep the population down to a minimum.