Monday, October 14, 2013

Baby Learning

One thing that crosses my mind all the time and did when I was pregnant was how can I teach my son? How can I give him the best possible start in a large complicated world? The things I knew in 1st grade, kids learn at home and know by kindergarten now! So I am always looking for new ways to interact with Aries and teach him stuff right now! I found a great article on the Parents.com website that lists 50 Simple Ways to Make Your Baby Smarter. I read through the list and loved the ideas and already do some now. You can check out the list here.
Then there is another article that I read that shows how your baby is learning everyday, just through normal activities. You can read that article here. It is amazing how much information they take in everyday. Aries is just over 3 months old and how much he has changed in such a short amount of time is amazing. 
I am always wondering what Aries will do next, or what he should be able to do at his age. I want to make sure he is on track and doesn't show any signs of developmental issues. What can I say, I worry. WebMD has a nice piece that explains pretty well in this article. Growing and learning everyday, my little boy is on his way!

No comments: