Thursday, January 24, 2008

I had this dream the other night and I am thinking it would make a really good story or book even. So if I get the time I am going to try to write it all down. It is pretty intense and emotional so I am hopeing I can handle expressing all that on paper. I Picked up Holden from school with Michael today. Poor Mickey has pink eye, so she out of school for a week. I remember when I was in middle school my teacher had pink eye. She came to school the whole week and it looked pretty bad. Mickey doesn't look too bad, but I still don't want to catch it. I have never had it. I have a huge list of chores that I want done today because I am trying to get the house arranged still. Todays tackle is the front porch. I hope it gets done, but moods aren't the best around here right now. I still feel pretty sick. So I don't know how much I can get done before I crash. My parents are rearrangeing hteir house right now too. It is like a very early spring cleaning. I think with all the snow, we are a little restlesss.

No comments: