Thursday, January 10, 2008

Well, not many exciting things happened today. I changed my bill pay over to budget for the gas bill. Jeremy got paid so I have to run around and pay bills tomorrow. Michael and I went and picked up the kids from school. Then we went over to my moms. We talked to her for a while about stuff and then I went out and shoveled her drive way. Most of the drive way, I left a little on the edges. I don't think Coco and Garth have chewed up anything today. That is amazing! I bought this shirt for Michael and it was really big on him and so we gave it to Jeremy. He looks really good in it. I caught Chris smoking in the basement again. I saw him stick the butt down the drain in the basement. Thats why he locked the door so he wouldn't get caught. I am really pissed off about that. Michael doesn't smoke in the house. I don't understand why Chris can't respect that.
I guess we will see how things got from there.
Today has gone by pretty fast though. But I think I will stay up late and clean. I am trying to get the laundry caught up. I go back to work on Sat. I can't wait, because I like money.

No comments: