Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Well, I am have been super busy with the new year and all. Now I am a little ill. But it just because of being a girl, lol. I am on that time of the month. But now my great wonderful Michael lives with me. he is the best thing to ever happen to me. Really, he is just so sweet and handsome. I never thought I would be with such a good looking guy!! He is in bed now sleeping because he has to work tonight at the hotel. It is his first over night shift. I miss him while he is sleeping, but I want him to be able to stay up all night for work and all. Chris has started his new college classes and is loving them. He was going to move out at the end of the month, but we are going to put that off for a little while now, because money is really tight because I don't have any work hours for a while. But that has worked out to my advantage now. One of my New years resolutions was to get rid of a bunch of junk I never use, or have been trying to sell for a long time. I need to refresh the page of my life and get rid of some clutter. I have been freecycleing like crazy. Then I gave a big box to the salvation army and I have a big box I am taking over to the high school tomorrow. I am donating some old clothes to the clothing closet there. I am finally settled in some where, and I am un-pack ratting. Well, at least until I hit the summer garage sales!
But having Michael around has been a wonderful change. I love him so much. I have a feeling we will be together for a long time. We play video games together, and he makes me laugh. He is not perfect, but he is working on doing better. This is his first time living on his own. He is only a year younger then me, but comes from a very well off family. But he is willing to work hard. I love that about him. He is willing to do anything to make me happy. He likes my pets. He is a cat person so now Zoe loves him. It is cute to see him get excited over her. Then he likes the puppies too. But Garth is his favorite there. Coco is just too hyper for him. He really likes Jeremy. They are a lot alike and have a lot of the same interests and humor. I like seeing them hang out together, because it is almost like brothers. Chris is never around, but has done amazingly nice things for Michael. He went through and gave him a bunch of his old clothes, and then he was the one to hook Michael up with the job at the Econo Lodge. So it has been pretty awesome on that end. Chris is never really here though, because he is working for direct tv and the hotel, so he goes from one job tot he other and then sleeps and is out the door again. I miss my car! But since Michael has a car here, it hasn't been too bad. I love him!!

No comments: