Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Well, I leave by train tomorrow to go to North Dakota. Then Michael and I drive back together the morning of the forth. I am very excited about it all. He is very wonderful. I can't wait to see him again. I feel as though I have not seen him for a long long time. But it was just before Christmas when I saw him last. I miss him a lot though. We will be together again soon and I can't wait! I am packing my bag up tonight. Coco has been such a sweet puppy. She is asleep in my lap now. I feel so bad leaving her again. But this time it will only be for like three days at most. I have never taken a train before so it should be interesting so say the least. I think it will be much more comfortable then the bus. I could have paided extra and gotten a bed car. Which would have been kinda cool, but I really didn't have the money for it.
Garth is such a lover. He is so cuddly when you pick him up and hold him. Then he loves to rest his head in your hands when you pet him.

No comments: