Thursday, January 24, 2008

Well not much has been going on here lately except me getting things changed. I have been off work for a while so i am taking advantage of this time to get the house ready for the renovations and to be put on the market. I found another house I would really love to have and it is more of what I was looking for to begin with. So I am going to get a lot of things done and changed around here so that this house can be sold for it's full value and then I am going to take the profit and put it all down on another house. Hopefully the house I have in mind will still be on the market when this one sells. But I can hope and try! We have a lot of work to do. I have a wall that needs taken out to enlarge the kitchen. Some re-wiring needs to be done so we can put int he new stove and fridge. Then I already talked to the guy earlier this week and the costs for water -proofing the basement are much lower then expected. So I am very excited about it all. Both the bedrooms need repainted, because they are both done in pink. Which I would guess is not the most popular color. I have been doing a lot of research on home improvement projects, which are low cost, but can help sell and increase the value exceptionally.
I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately. I only got 6 hours last night, which wasn't too bad, but I didn't go to bed until 3:30 am and woke up a little after nine. So I feel ok, but then I am sick too. Jeremy worked his first over night shift. I am really proud of him, he did a lot of house work too. We did get a lot done yesterday and I am hoping we still get a lot done today. I am unsure of what Chris is working so I don't think we will have his help in the house work. Michael is off again tonight. Michael's night shift has been giving him a lot of trouble sleeping, so I think if he can't switch shifts then he might quit. It is making him sick. We are working on finding him some thing else right now anyway. But I felt like writing a update. Oh and I love the new group my mom started on yahoo. It is a really nice way to keep all the Newton community working with each other.

No comments: