Wednesday, January 16, 2008

No Car........
My life is just going down hill at the moment. My job is barely giving me any hours and when they do the girls I work with are mean. Which sucks. Chris broke my car so now I have nothing to drive. Jeremy is working more hours how, which is good, but he needs a better job. Then I have other people always complaining about their job, when it is easy as crap. So I am under a lot of stress and don't know what to do. I am just trying to scrape together all the money for the house payment at the moment. Plus I am trying to get healthy, which is hard, because I always feel tired or fatigued. So I don't know. I am under a lot of stress and being pulled in so many directions. I am trying to got through stuff at home and get rid of extra junk, and then I am helping my mom get rid of her junk. Because she can't drive or anything, because of her knee injury. I have to pick up the kids from school and stuff for her. She calls me like a million times a day. Plus I get home last night really late and she calls me at eight in the morning. Which really sucks because I wanted to sleep in. I have been having a lot of issues sleeping because of staying asleep and nightmares. But I wanted to get this all done before I headed off to do other things. :(

No comments: