Thursday, July 10, 2008

Puppy Mills

One again the media has brought to my attention the horror of puppy mills and pet shop sales. I saw this video from from youtube and wanted to share it here because I want to spread the word. No more puppy mills! Dogs are not for money. When I first got Coco, I thought you know I could use the extra money a couple of times a year. But I love her too much to breed her like they do in puppy mills. She is a wonderful dog with a heart and a soul. I was so happy when she only had one this time. I don't think I am going to even let her get pregnant on her next heat. I am still going to sell her puppies, but I am going to let them happen naturally, and only until she is about 4. Then she will get fixed and live a happy life with a few of her children. That's the way it should be. The people I bought Coco from do breed them, but they are like family and very loved. They have their own space and are like one of the family. Other wise I would have never bought her from there. I did see one puppy mill and I wish I had kept the name and address of the place so I could have it shut down. Once I get my bills caught up and I have more gas money, and I am going to be shutting down places. I have a friend who is state certified and all I have to do is make one call. But here is that awesome video:


No comments: