Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stove

I am gonna get a stove! I have been talking to this lady in Prairie City and she can even deliver it! So I am very excited. I haven't had a stove in months. So real cooking can happen now! I am very excited. When I get paid on Friday we will be making arrangements to get it. My check should be pretty hefty because I have 34 hours overtime on it. So yes, I am very excited about a stove.

I have a awesome lady I work with named Nicole and me and her chat all the time. I can't exactly remember how she came up with it, but she thought I should name the puppy Asia. I thought about it and went home and played with her a bit, and the name really does fit! So the new babies name is Asia. I don't know what Coco's deal is today, but she has been super cuddly and kissy. I love her so much. Asia is opening her eyes now, and is starting to make new noises. I swear Garth meowed once, so Asia makes some odd noises. But I love her to death to. My puppies are my life!

No comments: