Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Remodel Update

YAY!! I am so happy! We finally have our new stove and fridge outlets! That has been one of my biggest hassles because no one knew how to run them! But this really awesome guy named Dustin from work came out and ran them for me! I am so happy. So I finished removing the trim in the closet and swept it out. He did look at the water heater too and it looks like it may be broken. I am really bummed about that, but oh well, off to the gym to shower. Below are the only remodeling pictures I have so far. They are in progress ones. We still have a lot of work to do.

This is Krystal scraping up floor tile. She helped all day on this, what an awesome friend!

This is after I laid some of the new floor down, it looks much nicer then the old tiles.

Then ths is the bathroom, the wallpaper had air pockets that held water and molded. I have to scrub abd bleach the walls, then paint.

Then this is what the bathroom floor looks like right now. It had carpet and we ripped it all out. I am putting in the same flooring that it is in the kitchen. I can't wait!

No comments: