Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Well, today has been fairly productive. I got a bunch of stuff ready for hte lard sale and hung out with Krystal for once. She is a awesome person to hange out with and I got a lot done. Coco is napping and laying here on my lap. I love her so much! Oh, and we went and drove around town a little to look at some of the houses we are interested in buying. I think I may buy a house now instead of the apartment building. But there are several triplexes and fourplexes I am interested in too. But I am not going to even go look at the insides until I get this house ready to go on the market. I can't afford both while I am on the income I am now. With all the over time I am working though, I might be able to catch up. I am considering taking a second position at Prairie Meadows instead of working as much over time, because I am hitting a hard tax bracket and making squat. If my checks were separate it wouldn't be so bad. There is a opening in the gift shop I a would like. So I am going to apply for that and see how it goes. That is my update for the day.

No comments: