Monday, December 01, 2008

Today was a pretty good day in the end. I got to spend a lot of time after work with Justin. Jeremy and me both have gym memberships now, so we can work out together. Which will be fun. Justin got some of his Christmas shopping done and I am going to wrap more presents tomorrow. I have to make a bunch of phone calls about jobs and my one credit card. I tried to use it for a small purchase and it got denied, which is weird because I have a good amount available on it. SO I am gonna call and figure out what the deal is. Then I need to call my other card company and have then reissue me a card, because I have miss placed it around the house and I want to use some of it. I haven't used them in months. Then Justin has to call the one company he goes through and change his rates. In three days I will have worked at WalMart for two months. I am not doing swaps for a while, but when the opportunity arises I pick up things really cheap for my swaps. Like I got wind up sushi for a quarter a piece. Sounds weird, but I think it will be a good trade gift for on swap bot. It has been snowing like hell here and the roads suck.

I got this new bottle of face wash. It is the Clean & Clear Morning Burst facial scrub. I really like it. It smells really good. It exfoliates and doesn't burn the way some scrubs do for me. I need to get a new lofa, my old one was eaten by dogs. Love them, but they are a pain in the butt. If I don't wash my face enough then it itches. Which wouldn't be so bad, but I itch it at work, and don't realize I am doing it at all. Then some one will point out that part of my face is red. Justin is sweet, he keeps me from itching or chewing on my nails. I don't really bite them, but they have been breaking off so much lately, that when they get jagged I bite them. So I have to watch or I will completely chew them off! I have never had some one watch out as closely for me as Justin does, it can be wonderful( though some times annoying.) I wouldn't trade him for the world.

I didn't get anything done around the house today. Justin did, he is amazing. He cleaned instead of sleeping for work. We broke our drain plug for the sink and we are having a hard time finding a new one that fits right. So dishes keep getting postponed. I got a awesome deal on some tupperware tonight. They were only 75 cents for two really big bowls, and a tiny one. They were in sets like that, so we got two. I need to organize my tupperware and get rid of stuff with no lids or bottoms. They have some other tupperware on sale and I will see if they have any more tomorrow.

Asia ripped into one of the Christmas presents. I will have to re-wrap it now. I don't mind too much because she didn't hurt the present. I rearranged the dinning room and the little brat can jump and climb on more stuff then Garth and Coco can. So she is a pain. She can be really smart too and knows how to get around things. I had to put a baby lock on the cabinet under the sink because she figured that one out! But she is a sweet dog, and still just a puppy. She just turned five months old a few days ago.

No comments: