Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Everything changes...

Every day has its ups and downs. But then there are those moments in life that change everything. In those moments you find yourself truly scared, afraid, happy, or lost what ever the case may be. Everything has been hard for me since I left work at Prairie Meadows. Money has been very tight, and hard to keep up with previous debts I have acquired. Tonight us getting by changed drastically.
Tonight on his way to work, Justin totaled my only running car. He didn't take the time to defrost the windshield fully and wasn't able to see that the snow plow was driving down the middle of the street. He thought he could clear it but didn't. The car is beyond totaled, and he is lucky to walk away.
We now have no way for either of us to get to work and we do not have the funds to fix and put another car on the road. As of right now, I see no light, and no way out.

No comments: