Sunday, December 07, 2008

I am off work for the next two days and happy about it! I get to watch Heroes for once, and can't wait. I have some Christmas ornaments I have to make. I am gonna get up in the morning to see if I can find Chris's diploma. I would have looked this weekend, but between housework and work, I didn't have time to. I am pretty sure he is mad at me, but he should have taken it with him. It has always driven me crazy how unprepared he is! But hopefully I can find it and he can get a nice job. He deserves one for sure. A coworker might be treating me to the movies, so I might get to see twilight!!!! I am so excited. I hope I can. Well, Coco is way more likely then not going to have some puppies in a few months. She has gotten banged three times. Now Garth spends all his time in the kennel. Which doesn't thrill him. Jeremy said he would help pay for getting him neutered. Which means a lot to me. I hope he can afford it. He is having some troubles with his car. But since he isn't living with me, he doesn't really have bills and his part time job can afford to fix his car.
Tonight was fun with Justin, we ate dinner together and watched Kung fu Panda. I finally broke down and watched it. It was actually pretty good. My favorite part was when the turtle tells the master 'The past is history, and the future is a mystery, but now is a gift, and that's why it is the present.' It goes something like that, and I really liked it a lot. I would give it a pretty good rating as a movie over all.

No comments: