Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Today was a pretty good day! I went to the gym with Jeremy and tanned while I was there. It was fun to have some one to go with. Then I got this awesome package from swap bot. It had this great book about dragons, I gave that to Justin. He really liked it. Then I had to work, and I had a good night there. I hauled the trash to the curb when I got home. I got the most awesome deal on tupperware. They had all sizes of the four packs for only 75 cents each, and they were originally like $3.29 each. So I am happy about that. I went through my cabinet and got rid of all the old stuff. I am taking it over to moms and what ever she doesn't want, I am giving to the salvation army. I need to get rid of stuff, so I am giving it away. Some of it has lids and stuff, it would just be easier to have a all matching set. I love the color too, they are clear and burnt orange. It is a pretty fall color. I love fall. I almost have all the stuff cleaned out of the basement. But that brings me to the realization that all the Christmas stuff I had got ruined in the flood. So I will have to get new stuff as I can afford it.

No comments: