Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I think everyone is starting to feel better after the major sickness. I am doing ok, still kinda sick, and Justin is doing so much better. My family is pretty good except for mom. I haven't been hungry since I threw up on sunday. Which I have eaten, but just because it hurt. I think I only eat because of the pain anymore. I worked on my snowmen ornaments I am making. They are almost done. I got another one in the mail today. I am not sure what it has to do with Christmas. But it is neat. I am reading the third twilight book right now. It is really really good. I saw the movie in theater with Mike over the weekend, and it was AWESOME. I love twilight. Mike is actually loaning me the third book that I am reading. It has snowed a bunch the past few days and it has made the roads pretty bad out. I think me and Justin are using sand this year instead of ice melt for the dogs sake and to help the drive way. Justins car died at WalMart and Butch help me go get it today. He thinks we have a fuel injector out. I am not sure. I have to figure out if we can get it to a shop this week. Jeremy has been driving us around. He is hanging out with my brother today. I watched tv with Mickey for a while. Which was fun. I like hanging out with my siblings. The Sebring is still up at the tow place, and I have to figure out what to do with it, because it is racking up a bill every day it is there. Today is my last day off until Christmas. It is so weird how time went by so fast.

No comments: