Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well, today was long. Very long. I was supposed to have the day off but I worked for another cashier who had a family emergency. I ended up working a full eight hours. Which kinda went by quick, but then dragged at times. After work Krystal stopped by and gave me my Christmas present. It was a pretty light green shawl. I like it a lot and plan to use it a lot. Then we took the gifts over to my moms and we all opened our presents form each other there. I got two really beautiful framed pictures that were made by my mom. It is hard to describe so I will have to take pictures of everything. Then I also got a kind of friendship necklace from Jeremy for me and my sister. The necklaces read big sister and little sister. Mom also got me a warming scarf and some neat folding shoe totes. Me and Justin gave each other one present tonight and we are saving the rest for tomorrow. He got me the laptop carrying case I wanted, and he opened the one gift where I got him the first and second spider man dvds. He really liked them. I love the case and can't wait to use it. I like to take my laptop to my moms and I haven't much lately. We will probably be there most of the day tomorrow, so I will probably take it with me. I finally finished the fourth book in the twilight series. It was really really good. I love twilight. I can't wait for the other movies. I am probably going to be reading a lot of fan fiction about it in the future. Over all today was really good. It was weird with walmart closing and stuff. Jeremy's mom is super nice and is going to be taking Justin to his second job in the mornings that they work together. The car is down again, but I am going to try to start it tomorrow. It got too cold and the engine needs a serious tune up and probably an oil change. I am not sure if we can afford any of that right now. Justin got an ipod from my parents and he is anxious to use it. He is allowed to listen to music at work. I am so in love with him. I couldn't be happier.

No comments: