Sunday, June 22, 2008

I am wore out. I worked a 17 hour shift yesterday and got off at 8 am this morning. It really kicks you butt for sure!! But my paycheck will be wonderful because I get paid like $18 an hour for over time. I am also working one of my days off too, so I will have that over time as well. I really need the money, with all the work I am doing to the house. Plus I need to do a little catching up with the bills, not too much, but I am a little behind.

Right now I am all stressed out about Coco. Her due date is tomorrow. Which I know they can be early or late, but I am just worried about her having them alone. I read all kinds of information online about when chihuahuas give birth and all the complications they could have. I am scared! If she has them alone and has certain complications then she could die! Plus one site talked about how their vet had to give the puppies mouth to snout! How in the heck do you do that??? Coco is my baby and I honestly don't know how I would live without her if something ever happened to her. She is laying in my lap right now. I think the heat from my legs feels good on her belly. She looks ready to have puppies. I am pretty sure it is one, but if they are really small for this litter then it could be two. I want to be here for her, but I work nights and I figured that was probably when she would have them. The only night I even have off this week is Tue! I have my room ready so she can have them in there. Since I sleep during the day, it is always dark and calm in there. She will probably have them on my bed, which is okay with me. That there really shows that I love her, because I won't even let people eat on my bed! But I don't care what she does as long as she ends up happy and healthy after all of this.

No comments: