Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You Don't Mess With The Zohan

I watched a movie tonight. It was pretty good.

You Don't Mess with the Zohan

Not a good movie if you like realistic comedy. It is more of extreme comedy, where things are a bit out of proportioned with reality. Zohans strength and abilities are a bit exaggerated, but it is funny all the things he does. It would definitely be a stupid funny movie for sure. It has a good story line, and just when you think he couldn't do anything else more weird or hilarious, he does. It had me laughing through the whole thing.This is kinda a short review, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone. But as long as you like dumb movies, I would watch it. Oh and it is very sexual, so not for kids!

I watched it on my computer and you can too on this site, use version #4.
http://watch-movies.net/movies/you_dont_mess_with_the_zohan/

No comments: