Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Remodeling HELP!!

Ok, guys, I am working like 50-60 hours a week, and I have to finish geting my house remodeled. For the most part it is easy stuff, but then a few hard things. If anyone can help I can pay them money, but not until a few weeks from now, and it wont be much, or I can give you some food, some furniture, and possiably some other stuff. Here are the things I need done:
Easy StuffPainting 3 roomsLaying down sticky squares of floor in kitchen and bathroomscrape wall paper off bathroom wallwash bathroom wallcut pipes for shower curtain(I need a hack saw)Paint bathroomput up wall paper in bathroomhang mirrors in bathroom.
Hard StuffRun two electric outlets, one for stove, one for fridgelight the pilot on my gas water heater
Please please people HELP ME!!! The sooner I get this done I can get this place on the market and get into my apartment building! Plus My house is in shambles! Make me a deal, help me out!

No comments: