Sunday, June 15, 2008

Well, I have to say I am pretty grateful for all the good things I have going for me. I don't have any family drama, a good house I own completely, four nice cars I own, and a good job, with a lot of nice people to work with. I am so glad I am up here in Iowa. I hated living down south. I was all surrounded by ignorant white trash, and all they every wanted to do was bitch and moan all the time about everything. There is so much more to life! I have two sweet loving puppies, who are my world. No kids to tie me down. I don't have to worry about baby sitters and all that crap.

The house is going very well. More people will be coming over on Tue/Wed of this week too. We will start the painting once we finish up some of the other projects. I am very excited. I need to make phone calls tomorrow about the finiancing.

No comments: