Monday, June 09, 2008

Remodeling Party!

Well, everyone is invited over on Tue and Wed of this week, because I am having a big remodeling party. I will have drinks and anyone who helps out, I will take you out to Cici's my treat when we are all done! We will be tearing up flooring and carpet, running wire, wallpapering, painting, putting up the new shower curtain and rod, and possiably pulling up carpets! Plus I am getting rid of a ton of things, so I will give them to my friends for free!! So bring your self and all the little helpers you can! Kids are welcome to come to, everyone can find a way to help. If any one has a truck that would be super helpful, because thanks to all the rain I have four inches in the basement and my ex was stupid enough to put things on the floor, so most of it will have to be hauled off to the dump. Thanks and I can't wait to see you guys there!

I will post before and after pictures!

As soon as I get this done, I can sell this place and buy the apartment building up town! Well, I am actually going to buy the apartment building as soon as I get this on the market, so lets get it done already!

No comments: